Hot sausage and mustard!

"Food, glorious food!
We're anxious to try it.
Three banquets a day --
Our favourite diet!"


Thursday, March 18, 2010

Starting a blog baby, starting a blog


Okay, so deep breath, count to ten, rub my lucky cupcake - and here we go! I know that everyone that is anyone with a computer and too much time on their hands has already been blogging for millennia and I am, like, so last season, but I figure - what the sausage, I may as well have my say as well and let the world know what I think. Alas, being far too fixated on my delicious love life, my yummy dogs, and all things cupcakes, I find myself between a stale bread loaf and a hard place because what I think is, quite frankly, not a lot. Sooooooo, what to do...what to do...what...ooooo a cookie! Lacking any aspirations as far as political journalism and hard-hitting news bulletins are concerned and not having any real skills or talents that readers might find useful - what could I possibly have that would make my blog interesting enough to read? Love, sparkles, and cupcakes - that's what. No, I am not going to bore you with streams of once upon a times that most of you will regurgitate faster than a cockroach-surprise steak and kidney pie but I will give you a piece of MY pie - with all the trimmings of a pescetarian diet and a whole lot of cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment