Hot sausage and mustard!

"Food, glorious food!
We're anxious to try it.
Three banquets a day --
Our favourite diet!"


Thursday, August 5, 2010

My cherry on top!

Home alone with my boys - scrumptious moments stuffed with love, sprinkled with happiness, and drizzled in sparkles. You amazing creatures are the icing on my proverbial cupcakes and I would be lost without you.

(Cuddles and Kisses for Phillip)






This particular morning Chris and myself were, as usual, licked awake by Phillip whilst his brother - Tyson - entrenched (and I don't use that word lightly...in fact there is nothing light about my *deceptively* tiny Tyboy - he is a heffalump) himself under the covers. After getting the ice-cream treatment, Chris used his awe inspiring brain power wisely by grabbing the camera to capture some of our beautifully slobbery moments with the children.


 (Tyson in his favorite place)








("What? I's is juss holding her's down so's she stops wriggling")

1 comment: